12.09.2011

Know your limits...

Effective 30 seconds ago I changed from the Houston Marathon to the Half Marathon.

It was not an easy decision and I am really down on myself on not reaching my goal, With 35 days out and my training where it is at I know I will not be able to successfully complete the marathon. My definition of a successful completion is actually finishing the race and still have knees. Where I am at today I know I won't finish healthy.

I have let work, life and my metal state get in the way of training. I am still trying to reach my fundraising goal of $2,500 for YTAC but believe I will complete the half. As promised I will tackle the full marathon sometime in the not to distant future but 2012 is not my year for the Houston Marathon.


Half Marathon. Get ready. You are going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment